Vision and Ethos
The vision for the school
‘Together we care, learn and achieve’
Green Oak Church of England Primary and Nursery School is a Christian learning community with high expectations for all, surrounding the child and family with care and support.
- To live and work together as a caring Christian community which fosters a love of life-long learning.
- To enable every child to overcome barriers and reach their full potential in an inclusive setting.
- To ensure children value themselves as unique individuals, celebrating diversity and respecting difference.
- To teach resilience and provide opportunities to develop skills for life and positive relationships.
- To encourage an inquisitive, reflective approach to learning.